Byon June 27, 2016
False lashes are great for making the eyes pop and adding dramatic flair to one’s costume or outfit but they can also be a nightmare to apply and remove.
Whether one prefers temporary strip lashes or individual permanent lashes, there are necessary safety measures one needs to take.
- Eyelashes need to be done by a reputable professional with the use of high quality products. Any allergic reactions could cause loss of natural lashes, eye damage and can sometimes cause loss of sight.
- To avoid any irritation, one needs to do a patch test to determine any allergies prior.
- Natural eyelashes protect the eyes from dust, sweat and any foreign materials. False lashes tend to trap dirt and bacteria. Consulting with a professional to get the best results and implement high standards is important.
- False strip lashes are also great for temporary use but should not be kept on for too long or more than 48 hours.
- If one loves lash extensions, make sure you take the necessary breaks to avoid your natural lashes from being damaged or infected.
- The best way to remove fake lashes is to use a special remover to soften the glue. Aggressively or incorrectly removing the lashes could cost you your natural eyelashes.