Byon December 23, 2016
Every girl with a weave knows the perils of this hairdo: a terribly itchy scalp, a receding hairline and the challenges of keeping your scalp and hair clean.
The Afri True haircare range has luxurious oils like argan, jojoba, coconut, olive, carrot and wheatgerm. These oils help nourish and make hair more beautiful, manageable and stylish. No more dryness, breakage, dullness and itchy scalps because Afri True understands that your hair needs extra nourishment, softness and care.
Afri True knows that moisture is the most important thing to keep in mind when caring for your weaves, regardless of what style they are. This is also the case for any hair that might not grow out of your scalp. Hair that is both moisturised and clean is always vibrant, manageable and easy to manipulate. However, hair extensions cannot get moisture and nutrients from your scalp, so they require extra care in order to ensure they continue to look great.
Here are five products from the Afri True range – infused with deeply-nourishing argan oil and high-quality ingredients – which are specially formulated to help protect and nourish your hair, reduce breakage, promote growth and give beautiful sheen to your hair and your weave.
Go on, make every day a great hair day with these Afri True products:
* Afri True Conditioning Argan Shampoo (50 ml sachet)
Afri True Conditioning Argan Shampoo is enriched with jojoba and argan oils and a hair moisture complex to gently cleanse, remove build-up and moisturise the hair and scalp to leave hair soft and tangle-free. Argan oil repairs damage and intensely moisturises while providing vitality, softness, anti-frizz, manageability and shine to hair.
* Afri True Ultra Nourishing Deep Conditioning Treatment (50 ml sachet)
Afri True Ultra Nourishing Deep Conditioning Treatment is enriched with shea butter, argan, coconut and jojoba oil and is a deep-conditioning treatment to nourish and relieve a dry scalp and help promote hair growth. Feel the intense tingle as it works. Shea butter is extracted from the nut of the African shea tree. It’s well known for its moisturising and conditioning properties.
* Afri True Penetrating Temple & Nape Balm (125 ml)
Afri True Penetrating Temple & Nape Balm is enriched with jojoba and argan oil and a hair moisture complex to stimulate the scalp and promote hair growth. Excellent for relaxed, braided, weaved or natural hair. Feel the tingle as it works. Jojoba oil is a real salvation for dry and damaged hair. Overdried, dyed and weakened hair will appreciate it; the oil penetrates inside actively nourishing the hair follicles.
* Afri True Heat Protection Serum (50ml)
Afri True Heat Protection Serum is enriched with vitamin E and argan oil and is ideal for use with all heat-styling tools to smooth, protect hair and add shine. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps protect the hair shaft by preventing the chemical breakdown of cells.
* Afri True Polishing Serum (50 ml)
Afri True Heat Polishing Serum is enriched with jojoba and argan oils to smooth, detangle, fight hair frizz, control flyaway hair and give shine to natural hair and weaves. While argan oil repairs damage and intensely moisturises the hair providing vitality, softness, anti -rizz, manageability and shine to hair, jojoba oil saves dry and damaged hair by penetrating the hair and actively nourishing the hair follicles.
Afri True products are exclusively available from Clicks stores countrywide. For more information, go to www.clicks.co.za
Over the past couple of weeks and next week, Afri True is leading you on a step-by-step journey of four of the main hairstyles that ethnic hair is usually seen in: natural, relaxed, weaves and braids. Previously, we looked at natural and relaxed hair, so next week we show you how to take care of braids. See the previous articles and videos HERE.
Win 1 of 40 Afri True product hampers worth R200 each. To enter, fill in your details below:
COMPETITION RULES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The competition runs until 06 January 2017 at midnight.
- Each SMS costs R1,50. Free SMSes cannot be used to enter.
- You have to be the legal owner of the cellphone or have the owner’s permission to use the cellphone.
- You may enter as many times as you like.
- Staff of Media24 and their families and the prize sponsor may not enter.
- You have to send the correct answer to the question to stand a chance to win.
- Winners will be chosen by random draw.
- Winners will be notified telephonically. If a winner can’t be reached within three calls during business hours, a new winner will be chosen.
- Media24 and the prize sponsor take no responsibility for any damage caused by entering or taking part in this competition.
- Prizes are non-transferable and may not be exchanged for another prize or for cash.
- The prize sponsor is responsible for delivery of prizes within a reasonable time (4–6 weeks).
- The colour of a prize can’t be guaranteed and is subject to availability.
- By entering this competition, you consent to occasionally receiving promotional material from Media24.